Regular Dental Exams and Cleanings are Important for Your Continued Dental Health
Regular exams are an important part of maintaining your oral health. During your regular exam, we will:
- Check for any problems that you may not see or feel
- Look for cavities or any other signs of tooth decay
- Inspect your teeth and gums for gingivitis and signs of periodontal disease
- Provide a thorough teeth cleaning
- Oral cancer screening
- Annual VelScope exam (enhanced oral cancer screening)
- Sleep apnea screening
Your regular exam can take anywhere from 30 minutes to one hour. Each regular exam includes a detailed teeth cleaning, during which our hygienist will clean, polish, and rinse your teeth to remove any tartar and plaque that has built up on the tooth's surface.
Visiting our office every six months gives you the chance to talk with Dr. Corbitt and receive answers for any questions you may have about your oral health. Regular exams are offered by appointment only, so please contact our practice today to schedule your next dental exam and teeth cleaning.